Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Blame Twilight.

Not having a car is painful. I am currently missing the Press Colour show.
It gives me more time dwell and hate people, what I like to do best.
It also keeps me locked inside when I have things to do.

I found out the timing belt or whatever was broken, possibly a costly fix. I find out tomorrow and hopefully receive the bloody piece of junk back.

I start working in the city tomorrow which involves an hour train ride with the hope it doesnt get delayed and I am late for my first day. Perhaps I will grab the one that gets me there 40 minutes early. That also makes me an extreme eager beaver. This week has taught me not to trust machines - ever.

I came home today to find Caitlyn laying in my bed, needless to say, I was pretty shocked. I don't remember leaving her there. She was, however, visiting to borrow my New Moon book. Another person on the Twilight bandwagon.

I hate all you little bitches who think that everyone who has started to read Twilight after the film was released is a sell out. Shouldn't you be happy that because of us "sell outs" there is enough money to make the following films and publish more bullshit "behind the scene" books.
I think you're all just greedy little bitches who need to suck it up. Twilight actually mostly sucks anyway. Read a real book or watch a real vampire movie, like Buffy.

On another note.


This is I Blame Coco.
www.myspace.com/iblamecoco.

I'm not sure how I came across her but I am thankful to whichever higher power led me there.

"I Blame Coco" (the song) and "The Constant"
are stand out tracks which are apparently coming out on an album she is currently recording in Jamaca. Thats pretty sweet.
She's Stings daughter, I found that out after I found her.

Anyway, thats pretty much all I have to say this evening. Oh, Rhiannon, I mentioned you. Enjoy the glory.

The Sarah Silverman Show is about to start. Last week she was a lesbian, this week, something regarding children's benefits and batteries.

x SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment